- Wedding Sparklers
- Party Sparklers
- Birthday Cake Sparklers
- VIP Nightclub Bottle Sparklers
- Novelty and Party Favors
- Dessert Service Sparklers
- Shop By Event or Holiday
- Bulk Wholesale Sparklers
What would I use sparklers for at my wedding?
Sparklers can be used as party favors, center pieces, for fun pictures, for an amazing cake entrance and/or ,the most popular use,the grand exit.
What size sparklers do I need for my wedding?
- The 10 inch wedding sparklers are perfect for the creative bride and groom. For small wedding, give 2 sparklers to every guest and use them as your wedding night send off. Enhance your wedding party photos or pair them with a match book and use them as wedding party favors! #10 gold wire sparklers last about 40 seconds
- The 20 inch wedding sparklers are the perfect addition to any wedding. They are a great value for a beautiful effect. For weddings of over 100 people,use them for your send off. You may want to consider 2 per guest. Burns for about 90 seconds.
- The #36 wedding sparklers burn for about 3 minutes making them photographers preferred send off sparklers. The ""sparkle"" time will allow you to light the sparklers, arrange the guests and still have time for the perfect send-off. Great for large weddings of over 100 guests.
How many sparklers do I need?
If you are using the sparklers for your big send off, you want to make sure there is at least one sparkler per guest. If you are using the smaller sparklers and your budget allows, you may want two per guest. If you are using your sparklers as a wedding favor, consider giving a sleeve of sparklers. The #10 sparklers come in sleeves of 6.
Read more about what size and how many wedding sparklers to order in our blog - Wedding sparklers, what size do I need?
How do my guests light their sparklers?
You can use a butane lighter, a bbq lighter, a propane torch but the best way is to use another sparkler! We suggest designating a few people (family members or bridal party) to go around and help other guests light their sparklers by touching the sparkler to your guests' sparkler. Read more in our blog about How to light your Wedding Sparklers.
What color are the sparklers?
Wedding sparklers have a silver/gray metal handle. When they are lit, they burn with gold sparks.
Are your wedding sparklers smokeless?
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a completely smokeless sparkler. Our wedding sparklers are considered a low smoke sparklers. Read more in our blog about are Wedding Sparklers Smokeless
What are the sparkler tags?
We offer standard saying sparkler tags and custom sparkler tags which can include your names and date of your wedding. Place the tags on the sparklers and lay them out at every place setting or in a big vase to make a pretty center piece. Purchase a sign to let everyone know what time you are doing the big send off. Read more about Wedding sparkler tags and signs
Do we light the sparklers with the tags on them?
No. Make sure to take the tags off the sparklers before lighting them. The tags are made out of paper and can catch fire if not removed. Besides, tags make a nice keepsake!
Can I use sparklers where I live?
Each state has a different set of Laws. Besides state laws, there can be local restrictions. For this information contact your local Fire Marshals Office. Make sure to also check that your event location allows sparklers. Customers assume full responsibility and all liabilities for the possession and use of products purchased.
Sparklers Sizes and Burn Time
|Item Name||Length||Burn Time|
|#8 Economy Sparklers||7 Inches||20 Seconds|
|#10 Wedding Sparklers||9.65 Inches||35 Seconds|
|#14 Wedding Sparklers||13.5 Inches||75 Seconds|
|#20 Wedding Sparklers||17.5 Inches||80 Seconds|
|#36 Wedding Sparklers||35 Inches||3 Minutes|
|Heart Shape Sparklers||11 in long, 3.5in wide||60 Seconds|